Licensed Application Information & Job Postings
Application Information for Licensed Job Postings
Gresham-Barlow School District uses TalentEd Recruit and Hire for all of our postings and applications. Use the links below to access the TalentEd Recruit and Hire website.
Go to GBSD Online Licensed Application to complete your application.
Information that may be helpful:
1. Gresham-Barlow School District accepts teacher applications even when there may not be a job posting. You can apply in the Future Licensed Positions posting.
2. Applicants with MAC computers should use the internet browser, Mozilla Firefox, to complete an online application.
3. Licensed applicants will be considered for an interview only when their online applications are complete.
4. You may add a cover letter for a specific job posting in the Cover Letter section of the online application, however, cover letters are not required. Emailed and hard copies of cover letters are not accepted.
5. All facts and information on applications and supporting documents must be true and complete to the best of your knowledge. Falsification, misrepresentation and omission, as well as any misleading statements or omissions, will be cause for denial of employment or immediate termination, regardless of when or how discovered.
For further questions regarding licensed openings please call or e-mail Melissa Ceniceros at
503-261-4563 or email@example.com.
Licensed Job Postings (updated 9/26/2017)
FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Science Teacher - Long Term Substitute (1216)
Dexter McCarty Middle School
Start Date: 12/11/2017-03/232017
Out-of-District Applicant Deadline: Until Filled, Apply through TalentEd Recruit & Hire
Qualifications: Qualifications: State of Oregon Teaching License with Foundational Science, Integrated Science or Biology K-12 endorsement, and current First Aid Card.
See job description for more information
Applicants with culturally diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Gresham-Barlow School District recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals and groups. It is the policy of this district and the board of education that there will be no discrimination or harassment of individuals or groups in any educational programs, activities or employment. Gresham-Barlow provides equal access to individuals with disabilities.